COVER-Y HALF FACE SHIELD
An attractive alternative for masks and shields.
Comfortable and safe breathing.
- Soft, lightweight and comfortable material offers a high quality user experience
- Unobtrusive, it provides a subtle alternative for masks and full face shields
- No strain for the ears, nose and the rest of the face after long use
- Appropriate for people wearing glasses
- Easy to clean - can be washed with water and soap and disinfected
- Securely covers the nose and mouth, but due to free air circulation it does not impair breathing
- Individually packed
COVER-Y was created for demanding users. Available in different sizes, it can be adjusted perfectly to any face shape and size. Moreover, due to very soft and lightweight material, even after long hours of use it does not put any burden on the user’s head.
Our goal was to develop a product that offers protection as well as comfort of use. As a result, we created COVER-Y half face shield, perfect for professions in which long hours of use are required. It is recommended especially for employees in the gastronomy sector, office workers, students and teachers, sellers, hairdressers, beauticians, couriers and people with respiratory problems. In addition, the transparent visor makes conversation easier.
Each item is packed individually.
Following the interpretation of the Ministry of Health, the product is approved as a protective measure for covering the mouth and nose.
COVER-Y half face shield reduces the risk of droplet infection. It protects the oral and nasal mucosa from the contact with contaminated hands and objects.
It is exceptionally light and subtle, perfectly suited for long hours of use. The shield does not put burden on the ears, cause skin sores or limit the field of vision. It can be re-used multiple times after disinfection.
What makes COVER-Y exceptional?
What distinguishes Cover-y mini shield from other similar products is the high quality of the components used, which allows to wash and disinfect the product, thus making it re-usable and highly hygienic. Using reusable products allows to minimise the harmful effect on the environment, by limiting the amount of waste thrown away every day.
Due to its dimensions and shape, Cover-y half face shield can be worn over corrective glasses or sunglasses, regardless of the size of frames.
The product was entirely designed an produced in Poland, supporting the local market.
Professional protective Cover-Y half-shield can be used as a complementary element of protective equipment, reducing the risk associated with droplet infections.
It also protects the oral and nasal mucosa from the contact with contaminated hands and objects, or from minor mechanical injuries.
Extremely lightweight and simple, in universal size, with glasses frame, it will be perfect for everyday, long-time wear, especially at work.
It does not cause sores or limit the field of vision.
The shield can be worn while performing tasks that require constant use of masks or alternative coverings.
Simple construction, easy disinfection, resilience to damage and handy design.
This reusable half face shield may be an effective alternative to disposable masks.
The product meets the requirements of PN-EN 166:2005 standard.
- Universal size, with glasses frame.
- Shield made of polyethylene of very high transparency, up to 92%.
- High resistance to scratches and effects of biocidal chemicals.
- The visor does not tarnish when disinfected with alcohol-based agents up to 90% concentration.
- Offers protections against liquid splash or splatter, according to PN-EN 166:2005 (7.2.4)
- Demonstrates resilience to higher temperatures, according to PN-EN 166:2005 (18.104.22.168)
- Resistant to ultraviolet radiation PN-EN 166:2005 (22.214.171.124)