Professional protective CoverOne face shield can be used as a complementary element of protective equipment, reducing the risk associated with droplet infections.
It also protects the oral, nasal and eye mucosa from the contact with contaminated hands and objects, or from minor mechanical injuries.
CoverOne KIDS face shield, dedicated for children, features a smaller protective screen made of safe plastic material and a shorter head band.
The product meets the requirements of PN-EN 166:2005 standard.
- Universal size, adjustable to the child’s head shape with the use of elastic band.
- Shield made of polyethylene of very high transparency, up to 92%.
- High resistance to scratches and effects of biocidal chemicals.
- The visor does not tarnish when disinfected with alcohol-based agents up to 90% concentration.
The holding strip with a foam lining increases the comfort of use.
The protective screen (visor) can be lifted and lowered using plastic knobs without touching the front surface of the shield.
- Offers protections against liquid splash or splatter, according to PN-EN 166:2005 (7.2.4)
- Demonstrates resilience to higher temperatures, according to PN-EN 166:2005 (184.108.40.206)
- Resistant to ultraviolet radiation PN-EN 166:2005 (220.127.116.11)
- I class optical performance
- Optical material of very high quality